Thursday, October 2, 2014

Do More Of What Makes You Happy-Introducing Colorful Brush Strokes

Happy Thursday! It's day two of the October release from JustRite PaperCraft. Today's featured stamp set is called Colorful Brush Strokes.It is designed to give  a neat painted effect to your stamping. It's great for backgrounds or as a focal point.
This is a quick card you could make in just a few minutes. I simply chose a few different inks and began stamping them randomly on a white card stock panel using the largest paint drip. I filled it in with the smaller ones until I was happy with the result. I trimmed my panel down and layered it on some aqua blue card stock before layering it as shown above. You could stamp whole sheets of card stock and trim it as needed for a patterned background on your project. All supplies are linked at the end of the post.

There are some great sentiments with this set as well. Get more ideas for Colorful Brush Strokes using the links below.


I hope you'll join us again tomorrow, we have some more amazing stamps and inspiration projects for you!


5 comments:

  1. A lovely splash of colors and a beautiful stamp )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very refreshing. The panel is beautiful the way you created it. It resembles a flower garden. I really like this card. It is a happy and gaily colored beauty. - Jim

    I used two of the dies from the goodies we ordered from your generous gift.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make this style of stamping look very fun and refreshing. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristi,
    What a fun card, great colors. So lively and festive. Fantastic job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool stamps, I love the artsy look!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...