Friday, October 3, 2014

Giving Thanks For A Friend Like You-JustRite PaperCraft October Release

Good morning and welcome to day three of the JustRite PaperCraft October release! Today we're showcasing two new mini sets. One of the mini sets is called Oak Leaves. I've created this card for you today.
The gold and teal color scheme was actually inspired by a bottle of hand soap! The blue on the bottle was a bit deeper but I used the card stock I had on hand instead of buying new. I embossed the leaves in gold on vellum,cut them out and apart and arranged them in a leaf "bouquet". The yellow panel was made with Distress Inks on a piece of water color paper by smearing the ink is large swathes onto a clear acrylic block,spritzing it with plenty of water, and stamping it onto the paper. The water blends the colors into a cool ombre effect.I added a touch of wood grain behind the leaves to reinforce the 'woodsy' look.

Here's a look at all of the new stamps being showcased today.



Click on the links below for more inspiration from the JustRite design team;

JustRite is also running a sale on their Christmas stamps. See the graphic below for all the details. Click on it to be taken to the store to shop.

Tomorrow is the final day of the release designer showcase, I hope you'll join us!



8 comments:

  1. Kristi, I LOVE the vellum leaves. Every time I see the cut files used in such a wonderful way I tell myself to get a Silhouette but I still have not done it. Really lovely card, as always. :) Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh Kristi those leaves are beautiful!! This is a wonderful fall card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the gold on the vellum leaves Kristi. Love the background colors and the arrangement. Excellent. - Jim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristi,
    Beautiful card, great colors. Love the vellum leaves and the embossing. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those leaves are so pretty! Well done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty...really like the vellum and the gold embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card, Kristi! It looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super gorgeous...love those leaves!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...