Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Some Halloween Cards To Share

Good morning! Sorry for the silence the last few weeks . I took a little blogging break to enjoy the beautiful fall weather we've been having here. After such a brutal summer, it is so nice to get outdoors and enjoy the fresh air! I've also been doing some projects around the house; some fall decorating and purging/organizing of some closets.

Since Halloween is in just a couple of days, I figured I'd better get off my bum and share a couple of Halloween cards I made earlier in the fall. They might look familiar, I used my Basic Grey Persimmon collection pack to create them.

I really think this retro kitty chipboard piece is just the cutest thing! I paired him with a moon and some stars to look like he's out prowling on an October night.

This is a super simple card made with one of the journaling cards in the collection. I added the die cut numbers and some chipboard stars to the moon. I like the bold graphic quality of this card as well.

I hope you have a wonderful Halloween! I'll be back next week, JustRite's new release is on it's way!



5 comments:

  1. Your cards are awesome...sure has been a pretty fall so far! Glad you're enjoying the season!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute cards! I love the kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cards Kristi, I like the lighter Halloween color shades!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute cards Kristi!! Glad to see you post, I was wondering what had happened to you...(us old people worry a lot you know..lol). Can't wait to see your "I know will be awesome" new JustRite designs next week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...