Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!

Well, It's almost Thanksgiving Day here in the States and  we're gearing up for our big feast and gathering with our family. I have a lot to be thankful for, so I definitely will be counting my blessings today! I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving and are able to be with the ones you love most.

 Here's a quick Thanksgiving card for you. It's on the modern side and was a breeze to put together.
I used one of my favorite sentiment sets that JustRite Papercraft released recently called Extra Grand Holiday Sentiments. I love the big size and cool fonts in this set. Everything I used to make this card is linked below. Each item is linked to a store where you can purchase it if you wish.
I'm keeping it short and sweet today, I hope you have  a wonderful Thanksgiving and thank you so much for stopping over to visit!



3 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous card...Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love your Thanksgiving card, Kristi!!!!! Love your selection of dp and I just love burlap on cards - looks beautiful!!! And what a stunning bow - love the colour and the twine!!!!



    Hope you're having a lovely Thanksgiving!!! Enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely Thanksgiving card. Hope you have a very blessed Thanksgiving. I know that I have a lot to be thankful for this Thankgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...