Monday, November 24, 2014

It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year!

Hello to all my friends! I hope you didn't give up on me these last few weeks. I've been on a crafting and blogging break. My creativity just up and left for a while and I decided not to fight it. Sometimes you just have to walk away and not force it. I actually took the time to do some cleaning of my craft room. The closet,in particular. I store my less used supplies in there; from paint to 12x12 papers. It was a huge mess and things fell on top of you when you opened the doors! AACK! Thank goodness I feel rested,  refreshed and creative again! I have been on a creative frenzy lately and  have a Christmas card for you today.


A blue and white beauty totally encrusted with glitter and jewels! The star of this show is definitely the stunning blue and white color scheme. There's just something dramatic about two bold colors together. I've used stamps from JustRite Papercraft; Signs Of Christmas (sentiment) and Snowflakes Vintage Labels Seven (label). I've also used many different Spellbinders dies as well. Everything I used on this project is linked at the end of the post with the exception of the patterned paper. It came from a 6x6 paper pad by America Crafts called Jack Frost. I found it recently at my local TJ Maxx. I could not find an online source for this product, my apologies. If you have a TJ Maxx in your town, check them out. I almost always find cool  paper crafting supplies in there on the cheap. The jingle bells are from Micheal's. They can be found over in the Christmas crafting section.

My layout is based on the current challenge at Cardabilities:

 
Thanks for stopping by for a visit! Have a great day!



9 comments:

  1. Welcome back Kristi and what a comeback!! Love this beautiful flurry of snowflake goodness!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card Kristi, those colours just pop. Thank you for sharing your card and joining in with us over at Cardabilities, i have even shared your card on our Facebook Page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ever so beautiful! I love the sparkle and it's a great use of the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back, Kristi, we have missed you and boy, you are really back with a stunning creation!!!! The blue and white with the silver are so beautiful!!! I love all the great snowflakes (looks like stickles you've got on the white ones to give a lovely shimmer!!!) I love the scallop circle die and the framed sentiment is so lovely!!! So much lovely detail to look at, Kristi - the cute little snowflakes on the bg paper, the lovely bow and sweet bells, the twine bow and the added bling ...all perfectly placed to make a lovely card!!! This is surely one of my favs from you!!! Love it!!!

    Enjoy your sorted out closet and have fun in your craft room, being creative again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We all need to take a break when our Mojo becomes MIA...lol...cleaning is a good way to want to get back into action...hahaha...your card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So Beautiful card! Thank you for play with us. Cardabilities

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful Christmas card! Thanks for playing the challenge at Cardabilites :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card. I really like your Christmas card done in these colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous!! Just had to stop by and leave a bit of love, love that blue!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...