Thursday, November 6, 2014

JustRite PaperCraft November Release- Caring Thoughts

Good morning and welcome to the second day of the November release from JustRite PaperCraft. Today we're introducing a collection of sympathy sentiments with a sweet floral image called Caring Thoughts. No one likes to make sympathy cards of course, but these would be a excellent addition to your stamp collection.  They are so pretty with a hand drawn look.

I chose a subdued color palette for my card; a combination of Ocean Tides and Fine Linen. I like a clean tailored look for sympathy cards; no need for too much decoration here. The only embellishments I used were a few enamel dots around the floral image. Caring Thoughts also has a set of matching SVG cut files available.  All of the products I used are linked at the end of the post.


Of course there is  more inspiration from the JustRite designers:




There's one more day of release inspiration heading your way tomorrow. I would be honored if you'd visit again! Have a great day!




2 comments:

  1. Mmmmm I love lily of the valley, this is soft and lovely Kristi!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...