Friday, November 7, 2014

JustRite Papercraft November Release Day Three-Graceful Sentiments

Happy Friday and welcome to the final day of the November release from JustRite Papercraft. I hope you've found some new favorites to add to you stamp collection. We've had the focus on some beautiful sentiments this month and today is no exception. Graceful Sentiments is a great collection of everyday sentiments for a myriad of occasions. I think the font is just wonderful. It can be dressed up or down depending on the style you want. Like a great pair of jeans!
I've paired a sentiment with the flowers from last month's Sweet Posies set. Sentiment sets are a great way to expand your collection by pairing them with images you already own. Kind of like "freshening up" an older stamp. I've done a white and purple scheme along with a LOT of embossing! I've also reached WAY back in my JustRite die collection and used a label from Vintage Labels One. All products are linked at the bottom of the post.

See more projects from the fabulous JustRite designers:

That's it for this month's release, I appreciate your visits and sweet comments so much! Have a great weekend!♥


1 comment:

  1. So very beautiful Kristi! I love how you added the ribbon to the stamped images!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...