Monday, December 22, 2014

2014 Christmas Card Round Up

Good morning! Are you ready for Christmas? Well, all of the shopping and wrapping is done. All that's left to do here is to sit back, relax and wait for Santa to arrive! On my last post I promised I'd be back with more Christmas cards and the week slipped past me. If you didn't see my last post, these last three are cards I mass produced for family and friends this year using variations on a theme. I really dislike making more than two or three cards exactly the same, so I decided on a few different design elements, then mixed and matched them to create cards.
This one was created using a deer Silhouette cut file, Hampton Art Stamp and matching die, and some cool burlap doilies I found at Micheal's. The background stamp is from JustRite Papercraft.

 This one includes my deer head punch and Cascadia wreath Memory Box die paired with Poinsettia Spellbinders and Extra Grand Holiday Sentiments from JustRite Papercraft.

This one features a bold wood grain pattern and a die cut sentiment from the Silhouette online store.

I had a lot of fun putting these together this year! I hope you liked them as well. I still have a few more cards to show you, so I'll try to be back in the next few days to show you. Thanks for coming over for a visit,see you soon!



5 comments:

  1. Beautiful variations of Christmas cards with a deer, Kristi! May you and family have a blessed Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous! I know what you mean about not enjoying repetition so much. Some years I manage to repeat more than others out of necessity, but it sure gets boring! I love what you've done with your theme and varied designs. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kristi,

    I loved seeing your Christmas cards and the different variations! It is such a busy time of the year. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and joyous New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all stunning. Beautiful use of diecuts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really pretty cards and I am sure the recipients were really pleased with them! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...