Thursday, December 4, 2014

Have A Merry Christmas!

Good morning, all! I hope your week is going great so far. I've been getting into the Christmas spirit this week; I'm slowly getting the house decorated and finally weeding out and putting away the Fall/Halloween decorations! I don't go overboard decorating for the holidays, I just put a few touches here and there. We're getting our tree up this weekend. We're buying a fresh one, so we wait till the first week of December so the tree is not completely dead/ dried out by Christmas day.Having pine needles all over the house is not fun at all!!

I've also been busy making Christmas cards and I have a fun one for you today.
How cute and fun is this? I bought a bunch of Christmas paper at the end of  last year on sale. This paper is from Heidi Swapp's Believe paper pad. It's so cute and happy! Love the touches of black she added in with the red and green. I played it up with a bold black and white gingham ribbon. I strategically cut out my little banner pieces from some of the patterned papers. My favorite is the little Santas!  The bold sentiment is from the Extra Grand Holiday Sentiment set by JustRite Papercraft. This stamp set has such an awesome and sassy font. I'm getting tons of use from it. Links to everything I used are below with the exception of the little jingle bells; they are from Michael's and can be found in the Christmas crafting section.
I'm also linking up to the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge.

I'll be back on Saturday with another card for you, so I hope you'll visit again then! Thanks for looking and have a wonderful day!



8 comments:

  1. Those bells are a great anchor for your bow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, such fun! Love the jingle bells!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that sweet garland Krisit, this is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one is so stunning and festive. Love your design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful, festive and cheery....gorgeous card! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty, the black and ribbon really make this card pop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. As soon as I saw this card I loved it!!! The banner is so darn cute..love all the little pieces (the Santa head makes it so special) and the added sequins are so perfect...another masterpiece!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...