Monday, December 1, 2014

Merry And Bright

Happy Monday morning! I hope your Thanksgiving holiday was enjoyable. We had a nice dinner with our family. A few of them were sick so they didn't get to attend. They were missed! Hopefully, everyone will be well by Christmas.
Since we are officially into the Christmas rush, I have another Christmas card for you today.
I made this card a couple of weeks ago using a Mojo Monday sketch. I never got around to posting it on time!  I love the red,silver and blue color combination. The patterned paper is from an older Martha Stewart paper pad. I haven't bought any new Christmas paper this year because I still have so much left over from prior years. I need to challenge myself to use it up. The beautiful sentiment is from Verve Stamps. Everything I used is linked at the bottom of the post with the exception of the patterned paper and the sequins,they came from Micheal's 
Here's a closeup to show you how I layered it with foam tape to give it some dimension.

I hope you like it! Thanks for coming by today. I'll be back in a couple of days to share another card with you! Have a great day!



5 comments:

  1. OH Kristi...this one is swoon worthy. Love all that red, white and silver. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Kristi, love your layers and pretty ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice...like your layout and the embellishments that you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a clever way to use this paper (I have it, too)...and what a beautiful design..darn, too bad you missed the deadline as it is a winner for sure!! Glad you had a wonderful Thanksgiving....the holidays sure are in a rush this year aren't they!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super fun layout, great use of papers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...