Tuesday, December 30, 2014

More Cards From 2014 To Share

Happy Tuesday! I can't believe that it's almost the New Year! It's been a great year for me, I've been blessed to serve on three great design teams and have made many new friends through my blog. I've also gained many new readers and I am so thankful to you for making this blog and card making worthwhile. I honestly hope that you enjoy coming here and seeing my creations and that you get some inspiration on creating your own cards.

I make many, many cards every year. Some cards are made for friends and family,others are requested by them to give to someone else. I try to sneak a picture of most of them before they head out the door. Today I'm sharing some of these cards. I still have some of them,but most have found new homes. I gathered up a collection of cards made from Avery Elle stamps. This is a company I was delighted to discover this year. My collection of their stamps is growing and you'll probably see more of them in the coming year.

The first two are made with the Story Book set.



These are one layer cards meant to be mailed with only one first class stamp.



 The sentiment on the one above is from Hampton Art Stamps. Flowers are from Laurels.
I've linked all of the stamp sets below in case you want to check them out. I have more unpublished cards to share with you soon! I hope you'll join me then. Thanks for visiting!

5 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty recap of your beautiful works of art, Kristi! Thank you for the inspiration!! Happy New Year! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful collection of cards, Kristi! Happy New Year to you and family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards Kristi, thanks for sharing your work!

    Tam Hess
    CardMakingArtists.Com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing these; I needed that boost of creativity! I like the fact that these CAS cards can be mailed with one postage stamp!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Kristi, I just LOVE your sweet and adorable Avery Elle cards...I just have to have the Storybook set...it is so cute...love it, love it my friend!! I just bought my first Avery Elle die, so now I need to add to my collection!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...