Monday, December 8, 2014

Wreath Christmas Card

I've been on a Christmas card making frenzy the last couple of weeks. I am making several dozen this year for friends and family. Since i need to make so many, I tend to go with tried and true stamps and a general theme and color scheme that I can mix and match. My card today showcases one of my all time favorite stamps, Wreath For All Seasons.

I really resisted over embellishing this one. In retrospect, a bit of Stickles on the berries would have been a sweet touch and still allow it to fit into an envelope. If I were mailing this one, I would probably remove the twine.
Wreath For All Seasons is made by Papertrey Ink and was my first ever purchase from them back in 2011. I don't think it has gone out of style and I keep using it over and over. It's very versatile and can be used year round. Definitely worth every penny!
See below for links to all of the supplies I used today. The music background paper is from My Mind's Eye and the twine is from my stash and widely available.

I haven't mentioned it in a while,but if this is your first visit or you would like to keep up with my posts, I would just like to remind you that there are a few options in the right sidebar if you would like to subscribe. Fill out the email form if you would like to be emailed  when I update or click on the Bloglovin' or Feedly buttons to add me to your reader.
Thanks for visiting today!



9 comments:

  1. I love this wreath too and your card is just as pretty as can be!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card....such a pretty, traditional card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with your assessment of this fabulous stamp set & I feel the same way about it -- LOVE it!!! Your choices for backing it are perfect and Stickles will add the perfect finishing touch! IF my current # of cards falls short, I'll fall back on this tested/true set to fill the gap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very pretty Christmas card with lovely wreath! Love all the layering and wonderful die used for the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kristi! What a GORGEOUS Christmas card! I love the rustic/vintage feel to this!

    ps .. thank you for becoming a follower to my blog! :) I too am your newest follower! :)

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card...love the natural tones, with the pops of red! ;-) Thanks so much for your visit to my blog and your lovely words....much appreciated! I am your newest follower!!! ;-)))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty Christmas card. Like the soft colors and the traditional Christmas feel with the added green and red.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card....and love the twine and the stickles berries for "sparkle"......I love it when you can get "a lot of "mileage" out of a stamp.....have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...