Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Be Mine Valentine Card

 I hope you are well this evening and have been enjoying your day. Valentine's Day is coming soon and I've been making a few cards to get ready. This one is sort of a streamlined shabby chic look.
I've used a combination of Valentine themed paper from My Mind's Eye. The resin bouquet is from either Prima or Melissa Frances; it's been separated from the packaging and I couldn't find this online anywhere!
The flowers are definitely Prima. I've used a stamp from the January CHA release from JustRite Papercraft called Spring Wishes Vintage Labels Eight And Nine. The glittered heart is from my stash, probably from my local Micheal's store. All of the supplies I could find a source for are linked at the bottom of this post.

Speaking of  Winter CHA, I had the opportunity to attend the show in Anaheim this past week! I met so many wonderful folks and had a blast! I have some pictures to show you and hope to have  a post up soon.

Thanks for stopping by today, see you soon!




7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Kristi, so frilly and feminine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristi, you card is gorgeous....wow...stunning~stunning!! You lucky girl you, getting to attend CHA...can't wait to see your photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super gorgeous, true to your elegant style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous vintage beauty, Krisit! So many pretty elements...LOVE!!! How fun to attend CHA! Looking forward to seeing your photos!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning Kirisi! Beautiful colors and design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, Kristi!!! Love the beautiful roses and the bow on the lovely pink dp!! The resin bouquet is so sweet!!! Lovely card!!!
    Have a great Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Kristi. Love those deep pinks/pale reds. Valentines are perfect for your card style.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...