Thursday, January 22, 2015

Cameo Valentine's Day Card

Good morning! I hope this post is finding you well on this cold winter morning! I've been keeping warm and busy in the craft room lately. Here is the result of some of that time in a shabby chic Valentine's Day card.
 I said this is shabby chic, but I guess you might call it deconstructed shabby chic. Not as frilly as my usual shabby chic cards, sort of a modern take on the style. Anyway, most of the supplies I used here are from Webster's Pages; doily heart,cameo,eyelet border lace. The paper is from the Vintage Amore' paper pad by The Paper Studio. Seam binding and flowers are from my stash. Sentiment stamp is from JustRite Papercraft's Spring Wishes Vintage Labels Eight stamp set that's part of the current Winter CHA 2015 release. It's a really nice sentiment set that covers all the Spring occasions.The little heart on the sentiment banner is from my stash as well. It probably came from Michael's. I tend to load up on little gems and trinkets when I visit! 

I haven't played along with any challenges lately,so I'm going to link up here:
Simon Says Stamp
Creative Card Crew
Really Reasonable Ribbon

Thanks for stopping by today!

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! Love the cameo. The pinks and blues are so pretty together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty with heart, cameo, and ribbon with flowers!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautifully elegant valentine :) thank you for playing a long with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really, really pretty! You are a gifted stamper, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I also think this is a "Gorgeous" card...so pretty with those colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply gorgeous card. Love how you did the ribbon. Thanks so much for playing with us at Really Reasonable Ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous card Kristi, a fabulous design and lovely colour DP's............beautiful embellishments!!

    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous.....love the shabby chic style myself,,,and you can't go wrong with the Websters products...love that beautiful Rose!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! Love the grouping of embellishments!Very pretty design!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is very regal, Kristi. Thanks so much for sharing with us
    Karen
    Really Reasonable Ribbon

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is gorgeous and thank you for taking the time to share it with all of us on the RRR Challenge this month.
    Teresa
    Really Reasonable Ribbon

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful Card! Love the Cameo and your bow!!
    Thank you for playing along with our challenge at Really Reasonable Ribbon!!
    Hugs!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...