Saturday, January 31, 2015

I Love You This Much!

Happy Saturday! I have one more card to share with you this month. I've really been getting a lot of use from the Spring Wishes Vintage Labels Eight stamp set that is a part of the January 2015 CHA Release. The sentiments are perfect for this time of year. I created this card with Valentine's Day in mind, but with it's atypical color scheme, you could really use it for any occasion.
I found the patterned paper in the Vintage Amour 6x6 paper pad I purchased at Hobby Lobby last year. I found the gold Bazzil card stock and the gold May Arts Silk ribbon and realized they matched perfectly! They look slightly off in the photo,but it's the sheen on the ribbon causing it. I used my long neglected Adorning Squares Spellbinders as the base of my sentiment. I used the frame stamp that fits Vintage Labels Eight dies and stamped it in Gold Delicata ink. Then I stamped the sentiment on gold card stock in black ink and used the smaller inside die from Vintage Labels Nine to die cut it and then layer it onto the larger label. The embossed and scalloped borders are a embossing folder/matching die set from Anna Griffin. All of the little gold accents are from my stash-not sure of their origin. The blue flowers are from Hobby Lobby.This card measures 5x7 inches, a little bigger than my usual A2 size,but so much more room for you to decorate!

I hope you've enjoyed your visit today, I appreciate you taking the time to visit me. Just a reminder that JustRite Papercraft is running two sales at the moment. Maybe you can do some shopping while hubby watches the Big Game this weekend! :) See the side bar graphics for all the details. Click on the graphics to be taken to the JustRite online store.♥

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card.The color of the flowers are absolut lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the gold with the lovely roses, Kristi!! Lovely dies you've used!!! Beautiful card!!!
    Have a great Sunday!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...