Wednesday, January 7, 2015

JustRite Papercraft Winter CHA Release-Loving Sentiments

Good morning and welcome to another day of the JustRite Papercraft CHA Winter release. Today we're introducing a very sweet romatic stamp set, Loving Sentiments.I made a very pink,very sweet romantic card for you today.
This is one of my current favorites! I just love that big swirly flourish! I've used two to build up one of the layers on the card. I used the coordinating SVG cut file to die cut them, but they are just as lovely stamped right onto a card base or panel. I stamped the heart and sentiment onto  pink card stock and die cut it with a die from Vintage Labels Eight. A single pearl,a silk ribbon bow, and a pink flower was all the embellishment needed. This would make a beautiful Valentine card.


I hope you'll take a moment to visit the other JustRite designers and see their beautiful projects made for your inspiration:
Thanks for stopping over today!



14 comments:

  1. Super beautiful! The pink is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frilly and feminine, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply beautiful! Am pinning your work btw! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So elegant and beautiful...love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This release has some really elegant stamps and dies. Your card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, the soft pinks are so feminine and beautiful, Kristi!!! What a lovely flourish and I love how you have used it!!! The single pearl and the pretty little rose with the bow looks stunning!!!! Very elegant and beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. DELIGHTFUL card Kristi!!!
    LOVE your sentiment panel, LOVE your sweet flourishes, LOVE your DELICATE pinks, LOVE your bow & flower, LOVE IT ALL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, I love the colours and everything!

    ReplyDelete
  10. No one does pink better than you Kristi ! Gorgeous card Girl~

    ReplyDelete
  11. So soft pretty and dreamy...love, love it and what a beautiful stamp set too...I can see I am going to blow the budget this month!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...