Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Pretty In Pink Birthday Card

Good evening friends! I hope you are doing well wherever you are and if you're in the Northeast US and are snowed in, I hope you are warm and safe! I've been on a card making rampage lately, I am creating faster than I can share them with you. I got a lot of new crafting goodies lately between Christmas and some swag from CHA. I feel like I need to hurry and use it all! LOL. Today's card is a mostly pink birthday card.

The embossing folders are from Anna Griffin as well as the green floral paper. I box pleated it and added a small embossed border to the front. The pink flowers are from my local Micheal's from the $2 bin. I think they're gorgeous! I've also added some pink May Arts silk ribbon and linen twine. The sentiment is from Avery Elle. The butterfly and swirl are some embellishments I made from a paper clay kit and mold from Martha Stewart. They are super lightweight; more so than the typical resin embellishments you get elsewhere.

Thanks for coming by and enjoy your day!

11 comments:

  1. Frilly, feminine and oh so pretty Kristi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous...love the beautiful soft mint green and pink...and Anna Griffin..sigh...so beautiful!! Our Michael's didn't have any pink ones..but I grabbed a few other colors...and the "resin" butterfly...why haven't I used my kits...see you always inspire me...oh and I LOVE the idea of the small EB folder across the front...I might have to "snatch" that idea...lol...have a wonderful creative week...looks like you are on a very wonderful creative roll!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, this one is a total beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Be still my heart! What a beautiful pink beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! This is beautiful, Kristi! It should be on the cover of a magazine! GORGEOUS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! A super lovely birthday card in pink, Krisi! I'm loving it...everything about it! Love the embossing, flowers, butterfly, and ribbon! Whew...what a beauty...well done! Have a great day!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! I really like Anna Griffin products.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is pretty in pink! Gorgeous embossing and gorgeous ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty in pink, Kristy!!!! Beautiful EF's and I love the green strip and the lovely roses!! The butterfly is stunning!!! Beautiful card!!!!
    Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...