Thursday, January 15, 2015

Sympathy Cards

Hi my friends!. I've been going through some photos of cards that I haven't had a chance to share with you yet. I posted some cards made with kits from Anna Griffin a couple of weeks ago. I have several more to share with you and I thought I would post them by occasion. Today's cards are sympathy cards. Not the kind I like to make, I've needed two recently unfortunately. I like to keep a few in my stash because you usually need them in a hurry.

Most everything on these two cards were made with items exclusively from the Floral Impressions kit. I've added some embossed paper using Anna's embossing folders and any die cuts were made with her Cuttlebug dies. These were a cinch to put together, I simply arranged the elements until I was satisfied with it and then adhered everything to the card front. I especially love the flower stickers, they are multi layered and have such beautiful colors. This kit is discontinued unfortunately,but Anna has some very lovely kits available on HSN.com if you would like to check them out.

I hope you enjoyed your visit today! Thanks for coming by!


7 comments:

  1. Both these cards are beautiful, Kristi!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning creations to bring a bit of brightness at difficult times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful cards. I like making sympathy cards (NOT my fav. occasion) but I do like making the cards. Yours are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These came out beautifully!! Love Anna's kits and have enjoyed her Christmas one this last December! So many elements to choose from and they came together so well!! Very relaxing to put them together too!! Thanks for sharing about the sympathy ones. I will keep an eye for her next ones. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are lovely! Sure to bring comfort to the receivers of the cards. I have purchased some Anna Griffin kits and I always liked how the cards turn out...Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful!!! These would cheer anyone up I am sure! Yes, sometimes having these kind of things are hand are just the perfect thing for a fast card....fast, but gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...