Friday, February 20, 2015

Easter Blessings Card

Oh dear, where did this week go? I haven't posted since Valentine's Day and I'm back with an Easter card already! I know St Patrick's Day is in between, but I have Spring fever and want to make some sweet spring cards!
I bought some very sweet vintage Easter graphics from an Etsy shop recently and couldn't wait to play with them!  The patterned papers are from Authentique, the sentiment stamp is from JustRite Papercraft's Spring Wishes set. I'm getting so much use from this set since it covers all of the Spring holidays. The usual suspects are all here as well; lace,ribbon, flowers and tons of buttons. I haven't sewn on any cards lately, so I lugged my machine out and used it too. Here's a closeup of the good stuff:
Darn, how cute are those bunnies? Thanks for stopping over today, have a great weekend!

6 comments:

  1. This IS sweet....just love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, love your colour combo, your sweet vintage Easter bunny image and the fabulous row of buttons! Beautiful!
    Happy weekend!
    Shanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! I love the vintage image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kristi, what a beautiful vintage Easter card!
    Bunnies and flowers, a sweet reminder that spring is right around the corner!
    Have a great weekend!
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, so very pretty, Krist! Lovely colors, design, sweet image, lace, and lots of wonderful buttons!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...