Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day!

I just wanted to make a quick post to wish everyone a lovely Valentine's Day! We're going to spend it at home today cuddling, watching old movies and eating chocolate! I have one last Valentine card to share with you.
 This card is another I made with the Floral Impressions card kit from Anna Griffin. I love the base layer paper pattern; would totally love to wallpaper a room in my house with it! I added a die cut heart that is part of an embossing folder die bundle that I purchased from HSN.  Here's a closeup so you can see the details and layers:


So pretty! I'll be back soon with some new creations. Thanks for stopping by and I hope your day is filled with love!

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Kristi. I love the soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful, Kristi! Wonderful embossed pink heart, flowers, and butterfly! You show case Anna Griffin products very well...so pretty! And, Happy Valentine's Day!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow..This is stunning Kristi.. Gorgeous Spring time colors..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Valentines Day to you, too!
    You really do rock the Anna Griffin product. Beautiful card. Absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...