Saturday, February 7, 2015

Introducing Hello Buttercup- JustRite Papercraft Winter 2015 CHA Release

Happy Saturday and welcome to another day of the Winter 2015 CHA Release  inspiration from JustRite Papercraft. Today's featured stamp set ids called Hello Buttercup.
 I had the idea of the buttercups growing up a slightly whitewashed fence. I used the Upcycled Woodgrain Background that was introduced a couple of days ago.I stamped it in white ink on a kraft panel. I used the matching SVG cut file to cut out several of the flowers. After I snipped off the stems, I colored the flowers with my Spectrum Noir markers. I used a leaf punch to create the leaves from green card stock. I just arranged them along the side of the card in a climbing pattern. I used  foam dots on some of the flowers to add dimension. Afterwards, I tucked in the leaves to fill in the gaps and create the illusion of a vine. All that was left was the sentiment stamped in brown on a die cut tag. Easy peasy!


This card is another take on the same idea. I used the stems from the stamp this time instead of the punched ones. Pink buttercups do exist! I'm so into pink at the moment that I couldn't resist showing you a different color option.



The JustRite girls have more for you to see today. Use the links below to visit them.


I'll be back on Monday to join in on the final day of this release. Make sure to visit the JustRite Inspiration blog tomorrow for another fun filled release day. Thanks for visiting!

6 comments:

  1. Two amazing cards Kristi. I love your color choices, and especially love how the first card turned out with the wood grain paper! They are both very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic job....both are so pretty! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty cards. Love your flower clusters and color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are marvelous, love those sweet yellow flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your first card is a touch of class with a dash of country. Nice combination. The second card is soft and warm, a real feel good card. Great work Kristi.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...