Thursday, February 5, 2015

JustRite Papercraft Winter CHA Release-Introducing Whisper Of Wings And Honeycomb Background

Welcome to the second day of the Winter CHA February release from JustRite Papercraft. I'm excited about today's stamps! Feathers! Whisper Of Wings is a lovely set of feather stamps along with some beautiful inspirational and encouragement sentiments. We're also showcasing the new Honeycomb Background.
I used the matching SVG cut files to cut my feathers out of vellum paper. I then stamped them with blue,rose and gold ink. Gold is so hot right now in paper crafting! I added a bit more gold by matting the patterned paper and adding a gold embellishment to my seam binding bow. I like the shabby chic look along with some touches of gold.

And now for a completely different take:

I also incorporated the Honeycomb Background on this purple and cream card. I used a water based distress ink pad to ink the feather stamp, misted it lightly with some water and stamped it on a watercolor paper panel. I used the same technique for the background stamp as well. I love the water color look you get!


























Check out the other JustRite designers who have inspiration projects for you today:


Just a reminder that JustRite has a couple of sales going in now. Click the graphics to go to the online shop!



Thanks for visiting today!I'll be back on Saturday with a new project!

6 comments:

  1. Pretty and pretty!! Those vellum feathers are fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two beautiful cards, Kristi!! Love those feathers and the honeycomb bg!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, beautiful, soft and dreamy!! Pretty Spring colors, and I love the watercolor technique you did!! Do you know if the cut files work in the Circut Explore?...thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...