Saturday, March 14, 2015

Anna Griffin Grace Collection Cards

Happy Saturday! I hope this post finds you warm and doing well on this lovely weekend. I'm so excited to say that spring has sprung here. My perennials are beginning to wake up and sprout in the garden and we're being visited by so many birds. I suppose some of them are stopping over for a while on their way back up north. I have two large feeders and they are being emptied out fast! My cats just sit in the windows all day watching them!

Today I have two cards to share with you. It's no secret that I am an Anna Griffin fan. Her timeless and beautiful crafting products appeal to my feminine side. These are made mostly with her Grace collection. It's a beautiful collection with the brightly colored florals and embellishments.
First up is a floral birthday card with a seamstress theme. The black floral paper you see is my absolute favorite from the collection. I added some May Arts pink silk ribbon and a brass charm I found in my stash.

This one also features that gorgeous floral paper! My background is actually done in a faux letterpress technique. I inked the raised side of an embossing folder and ran it through my Boss 'N' Cut with a piece of pink card stock. The ink was pushed down into the design while the rest was left the original color. I also incorporated a pleated paper piece from one of Anna's card kits (All About Her), some tulle trim from Webster's Pages and some black seam binding. The gold heart embellishment is from Teresa Collins' Studio Gold line. I love the sentiment on this one; it can be used for a wedding, Valentine, anniversary or just because.

I hope you enjoyed your visit today! Thank you so much for stopping by and have a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. These cards are just stunning. I"m a big fan of Anna Griffin too. I have also purchased some of her kits, and papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards Kristi. Beautiful papers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sure do miss you at TKJ, Kristi. I enjoy your cards, and hope that you are doing well. When you get the chance, I hope you will stop by and link up your projects with us at Word Art Wednesday so that I can keep up with what you're creating.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very pretty, love that fan! Glad things are warming up in your neck of the woods!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am also a big fan of Anna Griffin! The cards you made are lovely! I especially like the floral with the black ground - very nice.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...