Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Good morning and Happy St Patty's Day to you! I didn't want the day to pass without sharing some cheer with you! I made a clean simple card for you today:
Since gold is so hot now and is totally appropriate for St Patrick's day, I pulled out some mirrored gold card stock. Unfortunately is doesn't photograph well! I used some cut files on my Silhouette and cut the shamrock and sentiment. I also used some gold thread around the perimeter of the paper,too bad it doesn't show up very well either, boo. I also used it to stitch the shamrocks together. It's really stunning in person!

That's all for today, I have to dash off for an appointment. I hope you have a lucky day! See you soon!♥♣

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty St. Pat's card! Cute shamrocks sewed together and gold sentiment and trim!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very nice card, love the stitched shamrock and shiny gold sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty and fun card....so creative and beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...