Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Introducing Coffee House Clear Stamps-JustRite Papercraft March Release

Happy humpday and welcome to the second day of the March release from JustRite Papercraft. Today's featured stamps are near and dear to my heart, Coffee House. I love my morning coffee (*and my afternoon coffee and my evening coffee*) and so do lots of my family and friends so this set will be in heavy rotation.


I was feeling very shabby chic the day I made this card. I know it's not your typical coffee card, but I couldn't resist! I have some more cards planned with this set and I'll share them later in the month. My coffee cup is very lady like with it's gorgeous blue floral paper. I paper pieced it by stamping it once on the patterned paper and once on white card stock. I colored the coffee and the spoon with my Spectrum Noir markers,snipped them out and glued them to the other one. I just fussy cut the coffee cup and added it to my card, then stamped the steam on the background. I love the sentiments and fonts in this set! Here's a peek:
Look at all of those wonderful images! I have so many ideas swirling around in my head. I just need some coffee to get me going.............


Visit the JustRite designers and see what they've brewed up for you *haha*

JustRite Inspiration

Darsie Bruno

Marisa Job

Eva Dobilas

Michele Kovack

Kathy Jones

Kristi Schurr you are here!




Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you had fun! Come back tomorrow, for another new project!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card...like the paper piecing. Coffee!! One of the first things I do in the morning is head for the coffee pot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soft and sensitive with just a touch of old fashioned thrown in. Makes you want to sit down and enjoy a cup with you favorite person. - Jim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a beautiful card. I wish I had seen this before my sisters birthday. She too is a card maker and this is so her style. She would love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is so pretty. I love all your paper piecing. It adds so much texture to your lovely card. The new stamp set definitely has many possibilities to create more amazing cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How pretty this is...soft and dreamy...I have an addiction to coffee/tea stamps...gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...