Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Introducing Romantic Wild Roses Clear Stamps- JustRite Papercraft March Release

Good morning everyone! Welcome to the fabulous March release from JustRite Papercraft. Spring will be here soon (I hope) and we're kicking it off with some pretty Romantic Wild Roses! I'm really excited about this set because it incorporates 2 step stamping! If you're not familiar with it, two step stamps allow you to stamp more than one layer of the same image in order to achieve a shaded look without having to color the image yourself. You simply choose the colors you want for each layer from your ink pad collection. If you don't like to color images or don't have any markers, this is perfect for you. Here's my card for you today.

I used the smaller stems to make a wreath using the different pieces that are in the stamp set. I used one of my circle dies and traced around it in pencil for my circle shape. I then stamped around the circle, staying as close to the circle as I could. After I was finished, I just erased the pencil marks. I then stamped a few of the smaller flowers in 2 shades of aqua, stamped the centers in two shades of pink, and cut them out. I added them to the right side of the wreath, using foam adhesive on the center flower for dimension. Here's a look at the set:
There's also a tip sheet that you can download on the JustRite website HERE. It has detailed instructions on how these stamps go together and gives you some examples. You can save it to your computer or print a copy and keep it with the stamps.

Here's a closeup of the details:



Use the link list below to visit the rest of the JustRite team, many gorgeous projects await you!


Remember, all of the March release is live in the JustRite store and ready for new homes! Click here to start shopping! See you tomorrow with another new release project!

7 comments:

  1. Oh Kristi, this is just girley lovelyness. Excellent shades of blue and pink. Your center panel is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card with very pretty flowers! Lovely embossed background and stunning bow, too!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my Kristi this is breathtaking!! Love the fancy embellishment adorning your bow too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these stamps and your card Kristi is stunning! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Kristi! I just pinned it! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So Lovely! I had to pin this card too. I like the design the colors, so nicely done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...