Tuesday, March 31, 2015

JustRite Papercraft April Release- Introducing Grand Handwriten Sentiments And Burlap Chevron Background Stamps

Happy Tuesday! It's time for the new release from JustRite Papercraft! April's release is full of fun sets that will be great additions to your stamp stash. First up today is Grand Handwritten Sentiments and Burlap Chevron Background. I've combined them both on my card today.

I originally set out to make a masculine card with the background, but it totally fell by the wayside when I found this floral paper in my stash. I stamped the background in brown ink on kraft colored card stock. I cut away one of the solid sections in order to open it up and allow it to fit on my 5x7 card base. I prepared the base by adhering the floral patterned paper first, then adding the two chevron pieces with some foam tape. I stamped the sentiment then die cut it into a tag. I added some twine to the tag and tied it into a bow, then adhered it to the card. Finally I added a mint green seam binding bow, a kraft paper flower and a decorative brad. All patterned papers ,enamel dots and the decorative brad is from the My Mind's Eye Market Street Collection. Mint seam binding and twine is from  my stash and the kraft flower is from Recollections.

Here's a look at the products;
http://justritepapercraft.com/collections/april-2015-release/products/burlap-chevron-cling-background-stamp
See the rest of the JustRite design team's projects made with these items using the link list below:


I also would like to remind you that today is the last day of the Spellbinder die sale in the JustRite store. It ends at midnight tonight Eastern time. Click here to take advantage of the sale.


Thanks for joining me today! I'll be back on Thursday with some more release projects. Be sure to check the JustRite blog tomorrow for the featured stamp set of the day!

3 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL card Kristi!!!
    LOVE the new chevron burlap & GRAND sentiments, LOVE your floral paper & flower too!!!
    THANK YOU for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love the new Chevron Burlap stamp. It adds so much dimension and the size and handwritten style of the Grand sentiments will become a favorite for me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...