Friday, March 6, 2015

JustRite Papercraft March Release-Extended Family Large Fancy Sentiments

Happy Friday! Today is the last day of  the March release from JustRite Papercraft. Today's featured stamp set is Extended Family Large Fancy Sentiments. Whew, a mouthful for sure, but this set is chock full of  versatile sentiments that will enable you to make cards for everyone in the family.
This set is made to coordinate with the hugely popular Large Fancy Sentiments, Large Fancy Holiday Sentiments, and All In The Family Large Fancy Sentiments. I've made a card for my daughter in some of her favorite colors, teal and pink. All of my flowers are from the Romantic Wild Roses new release stamps.

I really think this set will be irreplaceable in your stamp collection. I know I'll be reaching for it over and over for all of those special occasions in the family.

See more inspiration from today's JustRite designers by using the link below:

Just a reminder that JustRite is having a sale on all of their cling stamps until the 15th of March. Click on the graphic in the top right sidebar to be taken to the sale.

I hope you've enjoyed this month's new release stamps and have found some new goodies for your collection. Thank you so much for stopping by today,have a lovely weekend!

8 comments:

  1. Lovely card! I like the colors that you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card.Love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty...love those colors together! Hope you have a fantastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! Is it for your daughter? Melts my heart. Great use of the lattice and the colored flowers against that and the teal background. Love the little blingy button? pearl? at the bow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous card with bright and cheerful colors. I love this new stamp set and the ability to build on what I already have.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful colors, love the wild rose stamp....a gorgeous Spring card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...