Tuesday, March 24, 2015

On Your Wedding Day-Shabby Chic Wedding Card

Good morning! I hope you've had a wonderful week! Spring break is here and I've been spending some quality time with my daughter.  We've been shopping, having lunch together and she is getting a much needed break from her very demanding school curriculum. It's been cool and rainy lately,but the grass is greening up and flowers are blooming!
 I am sharing a card today that is  my usual shabby chic style. Wedding season is almost here,so I need to get some completed for my shop and also for weddings I'm attending this spring.
 I purchased the bird and rose panel from an Etsy shop I found while surfing around. It's a digital file that I printed out on card stock at home. All of the other papers are from Maja Design's Vintage Summer Basics paper pad. The die cut wreath is Cascadia Wreath from Memory Box. I added some ribbon, lace,flowers,pink pearls and a pearl heart shaped button from my stash. The sentiment is from  JustRite Papercraft. I really like the contrast the birds have with all of the softer colored elements. I hope you like it too!
Thanks for stopping by. I'll be back in a few days, I have some Easter cards to show you. Have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

  1. Kristi, this card has made my day !! Stunning doesn't even begin to describe it. This is the style of card that you do better than anyone!
    I remain your #1 fan!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful card. I agree with Shona...you do this style better than anyone!

    Love that cascading wreath die. Will need to get that one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is just stunning! Beautiful image and design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're having spring break here, too. Our weather has been everything from nice to nasty this week already! What a gorgeous card, you're so talented!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...