Saturday, March 28, 2015

Retro Vintage Easter Cards

Happy Saturday! I hope your week was great! As I promised earlier, I'm back today with a couple of Easter cards. I found some sweet retro Easter card images online and just could not resist using them on some cards this year. The images look to be from the 1950's and are a little on the kitschy side, but I think they're sweet.
How cute is she? I just happened to have some Authentique papers that matched exactly. I added a sweet polka dot bow from Webster's Pages, some white seam binding, linen twine and paper flowers. Not much embellishment was needed because I wanted the image to be the main focus. All of the die cuts are from Spellbinders. The sentiment is from a stamp set I won from Mark's Finest Papers a few years ago. I can't find it on their website any longer. Too bad because I really love the font.

Next up is a  card made with  a similar image , just a pink color scheme.

All of the papers are from My Mind's Eye's Kate& Co collection. This card is sized at 5x7 inches, so definitely more embellishments were needed! All of the trims and ribbons are from my stash, the buttons are from Papertrey Ink and I don't remember who made the resin flowers. (sorry!) I think this one is just so cute and bold!

Thanks for stopping over today, I hope you enjoyed your visit! I hope you'll join me starting on Tuesday, the new release from JustRite Papercraft starts then. Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Just too, too cute............well done! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG your card is amazingly sweet! I absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable, Kristi!
    Love the pretty paper and the images with the sweet little girl,
    just perfect for Easter! Cute cute cute!!!
    Have a great weekend!
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, these are SO cute! I love the vintage feel of these Kristi! SO many sweet little touches.
    Blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...