Thursday, March 5, 2015

Stacking Sentiments Clear Stamps-JustRite Papercraft March Release

Good morning and welcome to day three of the March release from JustRite Papercraft. Today we're introducing a cool new sentiment set called Stacking Sentiments. They consist of bold typography and a mix and match feature. Some of them can be used alone or in conjunction with other sentiments in the set.

I've used three of them together to get a subway art effect using the chalkboard technique. I've taken more of a cute approach today, but they can be used on masculine cards and projects. As a matter of fact, there is a Father's Day sentiment included as well. Here's a look at them:
 There is also a matching SVG digital cut file in case you would like to cut them out.

There is also a tip sheet you can download at the JustRite website with some pointers on how to combine these and information on how to use them in tandem with today's other featured background stamp, A2 Upcycled Woodgrain Frame. Click HERE to go to the tip sheet download.


More inspiration from the JustRite team is just a click away:

There a new sale over at JustRite! See the graphic below for the details!


Thanks for visiting today. Tomorrow is the last day of the release, I hope you'll join us!

6 comments:

  1. Such a fun card! Love the chalkboard feel and the fun papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card! I really like those stamps. I purchased some different sentiment stamps from JustRite and I can tell you that they get used a lot. I know I need to add these to my collection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the chalkboard look of this card. This new stamp set has so many possibilities and your card really shows what can b e done. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun and trendy card...love the pop of teal bow...another beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...