Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Cameo Mother's Day Cards

Good morning and happy Wednesday! As you know, Mother's Day is coming up soon, so I thought I'd share a couple of  cards for Mom with you today.I've always thought that cameo silhouettes are just lovely on a card. I found a gorgeous cut file in the Silhouette Online store and used it on both.
The first card is made with some beautiful patterned papers from Anna Griffin's Grace collection. I've also put my neglected Spellbinders Gold Majesty Circles dies to work here as well. I just love the little flower in her hair and have backed it with a different patterned paper to make it stand out. The sentiment is from JustRite Papercraft's Spring Wishes Vintage Labels Eight stamp set. her 'diamond' necklace is made from some rhinestone chain I found in my stash.

The next one has a bit more of a vintage feel to it. I reversed the image  and used some lovely Authentique papers along with some lace and matching paper flowers. The pinks on this one are slightly to the orange side, almost like faded antique wallpaper.

If you like the silhouette shape, it can be found in the Silhouette Online store here.
I hope you enjoyed your visit today,thanks for stopping over! Have a wonderful day!!

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card...love the detail in the hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so pretty and feminine wonderful cards for Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty cards! And just perfect to use for Mother's day cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful feminine cards Kristi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh these are soooo pretty, I just love pink and it's perfect for Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How have I missed your cards this week? Especially these two! They are lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...