Thursday, April 2, 2015

Introducing Pet Sympathy Sentiments- JustRite Papercraft April Release

Good morning and welcome to the third day of the April release from JustRite Papercraft. I hope you liked the Grunge Alphabet that was featured yesterday. Today's featured release is Pet Sympathy Sentiments. I've been clamoring for a stamp set to use for this occasion. I have many friends and family members that have pets that very dear to them and have a sense of immense loss when the time comes to say goodbye. A sympathy card is a thoughtful way to acknowledge their grief and let them know you care.

I've chosen a quiet gray and black color scheme for my card. The dog silhouette die cut was purchased from the Silhouette Online Store.  I've made a border from the paw prints and stamped a single one on my sentiment tag. Not a lot of embellishment here, just elegant and respectful.

This set has lots of options for mixing and matching to create different sentiments. The dog and cat are so cute! This set also has coordinating SVG cut files.
More inspiration is just a click away. Use the links below to see what the design team created today.



Thanks for stopping over for a visit today, please join us tomorrow for the final day of this month's new release!

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Kristi, great design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card really is elegant and respectful. I like that you kept it simple. Very nicely done and I think this new set of pet stamps will be wanted by many. We definitely love our pets.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...