Wednesday, April 15, 2015

It's Raining Cats And Dogs!

Good morning, friends! It really did rain cats and dogs here last night! A huge storm blew through and knocked our power out for a while and generally made a mess of things. It's been a rainy week and I don't think we're going to see an end till next week. April showers bring May flowers,right?

Today I'm sharing two cards I made with the relatively new Graphic 45 line, Raining Cats And Dogs. I've loved Graphic 45 products for a long time and I must say, pictures do their lines no justice. They really have to be seen to be appreciated in my opinion. The colors are so lush and beautiful. Enough gushing, on to the cards!
Lucky dog indeed! Since I am primarily a card maker, I order their 8x8 paper pads. I love them because the images are a bit smaller and I can make a full size 5x7 card without having to piece it together. The lady graphic here was fussy cut from a full page and place on top of this GORGEOUS floral background paper.I added some chipboard pieces for the focal sentiment and a little accent at the bottom. Here's a closeup:

Next up is a card for the cat lover.

How cute are all those kitty cats? I just happened to have some seam binding ribbon and a flower that matched perfectly. I guess that's what a stash is for, huh? *lol*. Here's a closeup of this one:
I adore these so much! I think they would make great cards for the dog or cat lover in your life.

 I hope you enjoyed these cards today, thanks for stopping by, I so appreciate all of your visits and kind comments!

5 comments:

  1. You really showed off the beauty of the line, Kristi! What great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Gorgeous paper, indeed! And, you made those lovely papers shine, Kristi! Perfect cards for those who have furry friends in their lives!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, what stunning design paper, which makes for stunning cards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both so beautifully done! I just had to pin them to my pinterest board for inspiration. I have this paper and have not used it yet...but you have so inspired me.
    I'm a big fan of Graphic 45 too. I hate to even cut it... I have also learned to get the smaller 8 x8 packs because the designs fit better on cards...
    Hope you are having a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kristi,

    It sure has been dreary the last few days. All the rain should help the gardens. Both your cards are gorgeous! I love the vintage style paper, but I have to say I'm partial to the cat card :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...