Thursday, April 30, 2015

Working With Graphic45 Botanical Tea

Happy almost Friday! It's been a busy week around here and I'm finally able to take a breather and share some cards! I've been in a shabby chic mood lately, and pawing through my stash, I found my Graphic45 Botanical Tea paper. This has to be in my top 5 all time favorites. It's also an older line, so I've been ordering some extra pads and pieces before it disappears. I can't imagine being without it! It may not be healthy to be emotionally attached to paper, but what do you do? **LOL**

First up is a birthday card. I used JustRite Papercraft's Birthday Wishes For You cling stamps for both the inside and outside sentiments.The bird and flower branch were fussy cut from another sheet in the paper pad.

Next up is a sympathy card and that little bird again! Can't get enough of him! The sentiment is from the Large Elegant Sentiments stamp set from JustRite Papercraft as well.

One thing I love about this line is the variety of  looks you can get out of it. Some of the papers are cream and brown, which gives you the ability to change up the look.

Completely different, wouldn't you agree? Here's another one that's similar:

I used less brown and more blue and cream. Love the wide lace! I need to track down more of it. 

I hope you like today's cards and gave you some ideas on how to get some different looks from these wonderful papers and embellishments. Have you seen the two new Graphic45  lines coming out next month? Halloween and Marie Antionette! I can't wait!

Thanks for stopping over to visit. Have a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

  1. I agree with you this is one of my favorite Graphic 45 papers. (wish I had more of it too!) You did a wonderful job on all these cards! Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really a wow,love these cards. Beautiful papers too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Gorgeous collection of vintage cards, Kristi! The Graphic 45 papers are so pretty! So many pretty elements and your bows with flowers and charms are stunning!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristi- you are the Queen of Shabby! How lucky am I to have met royalty? :) Seriously though, the cards are beyond beautiful! You are so inspiring!

    Have a good week. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...