Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Baby Cards Using Graphic 45 Precious Memories

Hi and good afternoon to you! It's been a while since I've posted here. It wasn't intentional; we've been busy doing spring cleaning of the house, cleaning up the yard and planting our flower beds and all of the end of the year activities at my daughter's school. The weather has been pleasant, but now it's hot. It is going to get to 90F today. Summer is here officially!

I'm sharing a couple of baby cards with you today featuring Graphic 45's Precious Memories collection.


I adore this collection and am pleased that you can use it for girl and boy cards. I've cut some elements from the papers to create a collage on my card front. I love how Graphic 45 designs their products to be used as is or fussy cut, so versatile!

Here is a sweet little baby boy card from the same paper pad:
 I've also used some of the coordinating chipboard pieces on both cards as well. I really like how these both turned out, I hope yo do too! Thanks for stopping by today!♥

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards! This paper is so pretty. Wonderful execution of the layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! You did a great job with these cards................very nice!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...