Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mother's Day!

Good morning! I hope everyone is having a lovely day! I'm going to spend a leisurely day planting my flower pots and maybe get some time in the craft room. I've made lots of pretty Mother's Day cards this year. Some were private commissions from friends,others I sold in my Etsy store. I thought I'd share them with you today. Lots of pictures ahead!
This one was made with Graphic 45's Secret Garden.

This on was made with some pretty Carta Bella papers and stamps from JustRite Papercraft.


These two are made with some Maggie Holmes paper.



The last four were made with various Anna Griffin papers, kits and dies.

Thanks for letting me share these with you! Have a wonderful Sunday and thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. My goodness, you have been busy! They're all stunning creations! Hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day, my creative friend!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Kristi! They are all so very beautiful!!
    Hope you enjoy your leisurely Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous collection of Mother's Day cards...so pretty! Happy Mother's Day to you!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous selection of Mother's Day Cards. As always I love all the layers, that pink butterfly with the big bow just stole my heart! Hope you had a wonderful day with your loved ones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Kristi. What a gorgeous collection of cards. I have no idea where to start. You have been busy to say the least. I thing I will include you as a shout out in my coming post. Excellent crafting.

    Hugs and Blessings
    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, my name's Minh, and nice to meet you :)

    Thanks for great job, I love all things crafty - paper flower, crochet, knitting, quilling, beading, jewery making...

    There're some video clip about handmade tutorial step by step here:
    Tutorial step by step

    Please watch, like, comment and share if you like it :)
    Thank you God bless u :)

    My Youtube Channel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Kristi, what absolutely gorgeous Mother's Days card! Each one is exquisite and so beautiful! Glad Jim linked to you from his blog! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards! Love each and every one!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...