Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Introducing Choose Joy And A2 Garden View Background Stamps-JustRite Papercraft May Release

Happy hump day! It's another inspiring new release day with JustRite Papercraft. Today's featured stamps are Choose Joy and a new background, A2 Garden View. They coordinate perfectly or each can be used separately.

 This set is cute,cute,CUTE! I just happened to have some paper that matched.This is a sweet and happy card! Perfect for a cheer up card perhaps for someone that is going through a rough patch.

Here's another card for you using this set and the A2 Garden View background.
I've paired it with the Upcycled Woodgrain Background to replicate vines growing on a whitewashed fence. I've used the coordinating SVG cut files to cut out the flowers and place them around the wreath. I've also decorated the inside of this card.

The JustRite designers have some pretty projects for you today:


Thanks for joining me today! We've got one more day in the release, I hope you'll come back tomorrow! Have a great day!♥

1 comment:

  1. Just had to stop over and say that your two cards are so sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...