Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Introducing Multi Step Lilac Bouquet And Sympathy Handwritten Sentiments- JustRite Papercraft May Release

Good morning! It's new release time at JustRite Papercraft! This month's release is very exciting, I love all of the new stamps! Today's featured stamps are Multi Step Lilac Bouquet and Sympathy Handwritten Sentiments.
I've used the Multi Step Lilac Bouquet and the matching offset SVG cut files to make a flower arrangement for my sympathy card. I know sympathy cards aren't the cards we like to make, but they are ones we need to have on hand because you usually need one in a hurry. Sympathy Handwritten Sentiments are  very sweet and thoughtful and would make a great  addition to your sentiment collection.Here's a peek at both sets:


Each of the sets have a coordinating SVG cut file download available for purchase in the Justrite store. Multi Step Lilac Bouquet has a free tip sheet you can download available HERE. It contains lots of great information on how to use this set and some great bouquet building tips. I printed one out to keep with my set for future reference.

Use the link list below to see what the JustRite design team has for you today. I promise you won't be disappointed!

Justrite is also currently running a sale on their cling stamps. There are bargains to be had! Click on the graphic below to go to the sale page:
 
There are also some new Spellbinders dies in the JustRite store! Click on the graphic to go to the new die page:
I hope you'll join us tomorrow for a new release day,we have some stinkin' cute stuff for you! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Kristi! Lilacs are my favorite flower and these (along with the other flowers) are so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...