Thursday, May 7, 2015

Introducing Sing Out Loud Clear Stamps-JustRite Papercraft May Release

Good morning and welcome to another amazing day of the JustRite Papercraft  May release. The final stamp set we're spotlighting this month is another cutie called Sing Out Loud.
How sweet are these little birds? If you read my blog regularly, you probably see a lot of birds on my cards. They are my favorite wild creatures and I love incorporating them onto my projects. Anyway, Sing Out Loud is a super versatile set that has many mix and match pieces so you can decorate your birds many different ways.
In case you need some ideas on how all of these pieces can work together, there is a tip sheet available for download HERE. Sing Out Loud also has a matching SVG cut file available for purchase in the JustRite Store.

See what the rest of the design team has for you today, cuteness abounds!


Don't forget the cling stamp sale going on in the JustRite store. Click the graphic below to go to the sale page.
Thank you for joining me this month for the release, I so appreciate your sweet comments and visits! Take care and I'll see you soon!

4 comments:

  1. What a darling card with the sweet birds! Love the mix of patterned paper, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...