Wednesday, May 27, 2015

It's Wedding Season!

Good morning! I hope everyone had a lovely Memorial Holiday weekend! We attended a lovely wedding and several barbeque get togethers for the holiday. We're all recuperated and the kids are officially out of school for the summer!
Summer also brings us to wedding season so I thought I'd share some wedding cards I've made recently. These two are from Webster's Pages 'In Love' line. I just looked it up and it was released way back in 2012. I think I purchased them from their annual warehouse sale a couple of years ago.My only regret is not having some of the beautiful trims and embellishments that match, but I made do with my own.

I did have some very wide lace from another of their collections and used it as a texture layer. A 'congrats' tag, blush silk ribbon and sparkly accent were all that it needed. Since a lot of my cards go to my Etsy shop for sale I've begun to decorate the inside of the card for a more finished look. Here's a peek at the inside:

Up next is a wedding cake card.
A little bit bolder in color I also stamped a sentiment on the bottom right side. I love the wedding cake with the love birds on top! Here's the inside:
Thanks for stopping over today! I hope you enjoyed your visit! Have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

  1. These are stunning! Such gorgeous lace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty wedding cards! Soft and pretty and love the lace and ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always enjoy my visit, Kristi! Really sweet wedding cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The lace panel on the first card is just dreamy Kristi!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...