Saturday, May 30, 2015

My Sheri Crafts Challenge 158- Splish Splash

Happy Saturday! I hope you have some wonderful weekend plans! I've been asked by Sheri Holt of My Sheri Crafts Challenge to join in as  a DT member for the summer! I'm very excited to be a part of the team and to bring you inspiration for their bi-weekly challenges!

This term's challenge theme is called 'Splish Splash'. Your creation should incorporate water, the beach , swimming etc. I've made a cute get well card for you today.

When I saw this challenge theme, I immediately thought of my cloud and rain Spellbinders dies.I also used some rain boots and an umbrella in my collection of Paper Sweeties dies as well as the sentiment. I've had this card swirling around in my head for a while, it's one I've been wanting make for a while. Here's a list of products used and links.

Dies-

  Stamps-
Paper-
I hope you'll join us and link up your creation over at My Sheri Crafts! Have a great day and see you there!

7 comments:

  1. Kristi, Happy to have you sharing your talents on the My Sheri Crafts design team. A very pretty get well card! Love the boots and umbrella!

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling card Kristi! I am so excited that you joined our little DT group! :)
    Hugs,
    Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty and fun get well card...it all "meshes" so well together..love it!! Congrats on joining the team, it will be fun to see your creativeness there!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely get well card, so bright and cheery. Great to have you join in with us even if only for the summer over at myshericrafts.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one the the prettiest get-well-soon card ever!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Once more... welcome to the DT, Kristi! What an adorable get well card. What a perfect lifter... with such vibrant colors and such cute cuts. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...