Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Best In Show

Good evening friends! I hope this post is finding you well and having a great week so far, we're close to the weekend! Do you have any special Father's Day plans? I have a few masculine cards to show you later,but today it's all about cats and dogs! I recently purchased some of the Best In Show Collection from Anna Griffin. It's a really cute pet themed line that has bright colors and modern patterns.
How cute is this? I love the cat head stickers and this chevron paper is one of my favorites. Here's a cat thank you card:
There's also some really cute die cuts for you to play with. Look at that banner and trophy! So adorable!

I haven't' forgotten the dogs, how could I?

That sweet little collie has stolen my heart! Love the blues and greens together here.


Not sure the breed of this dog,but he's a first place friend!LOL Check out the cool silver foiled kraft paper. I couldn't get enough of the blue chevron paper, love the hand drawn look!

Lately I've really enjoyed working with collections. It is not what I've always done in card making, but somehow having everything perfectly coordinated allows cards to come together almost effortlessly. Are you working with any pretty collections? I would love to hear from you  in the comments! Thanks for stopping over, I hope you enjoyed your visit!♥

4 comments:

  1. Very CUTE cards with the dog and cats! What a wonderful collection to work with and make awesome cards!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute cards with cute furry friends

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...