Happy Saturday! It's time for a new challenge over at My Sheri Crafts! This time we're calling out for your patriotic projects. July Fourth is almost here,so show us your pride! I love making patriotic cards, I like to make them distressed and vintagey for some reason.
- card stock-PaperTrey Ink Classic Kraft
- patterned paper-Authentique 'Glory'
- vintage boy image-Pixie Land Farm
- red seam binding-Stamp Simply Store
- banner die-Spellbinders
- star dies-Spellbinders
- fish tail flag punch-EK Success
- glittered star-Recollections
- stamps-American Crafts
I hope you'll join us this time and link your projects over at My Sheri Crafts. Have a wonderful weekend and hope to see you there!