Saturday, June 13, 2015

My Sheri Crafts Challenge- Masculine

Happy Saturday! It's time again for a new challenge over at My Sheri Crafts!  This time around,we're challenging you to a masculine project! Since Father's Day is right around the corner, I'm sure you've been working on some manly projects for Dad.
This is not really my Dad, but I'm sure he was someone's! This dapper gentleman is found in Tim Holtz's Found Relatives Card pack. I love his expression; he looks like he has a sense of humor! I chose some manly paisley paper and some buttons that could easily be found on Dad's suits. Here's a complete supply list:
  • Paper-Papertrey Ink (brown and kraft card stock)/Anna Griffin (paisley)
  • Dies-Spellbinders (pierced rectangles)
  • Die cut sentiment-Anna Griffin (All About Him Die Cuts)
  • Buttons-Tim Holtz, my button stash
  • Reproduction photo- Tim Holtz (Found Relatives Card Pack)
I hope you'll link up with us over at My Sheri Crafts and show us your masculine projects! See you there!♥

7 comments:

  1. Great looking masculine card! Love the paisley paper and buttons!

    Hugs!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very stylish masculine card Kristi! I love the whole shape with the sentiment! Great addition with the buttons!
    Hugs,
    Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great Kristi! I love the antique look of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great Kristi! I love the antique look of it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kristi, this is a great Fathers Day card. Love the image and those buttons very manly indeed.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kristi, love the vintage look of your Father's Day card. So clean and crisp but my all time favorite are the collection of buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful vintage masculine card! We're so glad to have you with us, Kristi!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...