Saturday, June 6, 2015

Oh So Lovely!

Happy Saturday, friends! I hope you had a wonderful week. Today I'm sharing a few cards I made with Kaisercraft's new collection, Oh So Lovely. I worked with a 6.5x6.5 paper pad and the Cardstock Die Cuts. This collection is so pretty and has a great shabby chic style.
My favorite of the bunch! A shabby chic birthday card with beautiful florals, chenille lace, a bird, birdcage and of course a pink crown! The sentiment is from JustRite Papercraft. 


Here's a card for my daughter. I made a floral bouquet at the top of the card and let the ribbons hang down with long tails. The tag is a die cut from the die cut pack. The pearl buttons are from Joann. Check out their button section if you have a local store. They've added so many new decorative buttons recently!

The last one is a collage of some of the tags included in both the paper pad and the die cut collection. I intended to make this a bridal shower card. The sentiment on the bottom of the card is from JustRite Papercraft.

Kaisercraft's products are so interesting to me because most of their papers have different textures to them. A piece of paper may have bits of gloss to them or glitter or even flocking. They also include punch out pieces in their small paper pads: borders, journaling tags and other shapes. I think you get so much for your money. Anyway, I hope you liked the cards I've shared with you and that you'll check out this wonderful company's products. There's a link at the top of the post if you want to check it out at one of my favorite web stores. (ps-I am not affiliated with them at all, just a happy customer!:)

Have a wonderful weekend!♥

4 comments:

  1. All so dreamy and feminine Kristi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am such a sucker for pinky things...these cards are so lovely Kristi. The first one really grabbed my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kristi, visiting after your sweet comment on my blog, and so happy I did! Look at all these beauties! Pink, gorgeous, and full of feminine charm! Oh that heavenly birdcage! So vintage elegance with the crown!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...