Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Cottage Rose Birthday Card

Happy Wednesday, Friends! I have a card to share with you today. I made this for my dear Mother In Law for her birthday last week. She's like me, she loves pink and lots of flowers!


The photo is not as good as it could have been, I was in a hurry to photograph it and my camera settings were incorrect.  This is the kind of card I love making, lush with flowers and die cuts! Pink and green is one of my all time favorite card color combinations. How about those lovely patterned papers? They are so yummy and shabby chic. By the way, my MIL was thrilled with this one!  If you want to know the particular items I used, scroll down for a complete supply list. Here's a close up:



 Supplies used~
  • Card stock-  Micheal's (ivory), Papertrey  Ink (pink)
  • Patterned papers- Anna Griffin (french paper pack- similar product available here)
  • Die,border punch- Anna Griffin
  • Sentiment sticker,flower sticker- Anna Griffin (available here)
  • Silk ribbon-May Arts
  • Pearl heart- Joann
Thanks for stopping over for a visit! I'll be back on Saturday to help celebrate Paper Sweeties' third birthday! See the graphic in the right sidebar for all the details. Have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful bunch of flowers. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's beautiful! You make me want to dig out the AG card kits I bought a couple of years ago.
    hope you are well, and having a wonderful Summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card for you MIL! The flowers are gorgeous! Beautiful ribbon and heart, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see why your mother in law loved this card...It's so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Kristi, as always your choices all add up to such interest, depth, color and delight.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...