Saturday, July 4, 2015

Happy Fourth Of July!

Good morning! I'd like to take this time to wish all of my fellow Americans a safe and happy Fourth Of July! I hope you get to spend some time with the ones you love on this fine summer day. I didn't have time to make a new card for today, so I'm reposting my favorite patriotic card from a couple of years ago.
































 This remains one of my most popular cards and was also my first published card! It was in the June 2013 issue of CARDS magazine.

Ironically, I entered this one in about a dozen challenges and it didn't win one! LOL. If you want to see the original post for this card click HERE.

Changing the subject just slightly, have you seen this picture in my right sidebar lately?

I'm going to be participating in this year's Where Bloggers Create blog party! Where Bloggers Create is a yearly event where artists and crafters alike showcase their work spaces.  I'll be showcasing my craft room and showing it all to you; the good, the bad and the ugly! You can participate too, just click the image in the sidebar for all of the details. It all begins next Saturday, so make plans to see some awesome craft spaces.

Thanks for stopping over today! Have a lovely weekend!♥

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the repost of the pretty card. Happy 4th your way too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fabulous Americana card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Fourth to you, too! I am happy you reposted as it is a fantastic card. :)

    I look forward to seeing your crafty spot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beautiful!!! Tomorrow is "Throwback Thursday" where you enter something form the past...maybe you should hook it up there..lol.(here is the link http://stampingwithbibiana.blogspot.com/) .it is a HUGE winner in my book! The Where Crafters Create looks like fun...we are having a BIG family cookout that day and it's HERE...yikes...but when it's over I can sit back, relax and have fun snooping into the craft studios!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very cute card, I love the layout and the papers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable nicely done card! I so enjoyed visiting your space. Thank you for sharing the link. I hope I find time to visit some of the other craft rooms. I so enjoying doing that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow...this is certainly still beautiful and is a brilliant and gorgeous design! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...