Saturday, July 25, 2015

My Sheri Crafts Challenge- "Country Strong"

Happy Saturday! I hope you are doing well! It's time once again for a new challenge over at My Sheri Crafts. This time our theme is  "Country Strong". Your project must have a country or farm theme.

I used my Farm Girl collection by October Afternoon. This is a collection I've had for a while and never really used very much.It has a farm/farmer's market theme that is just so darned cute! Everything on this card minus the ribbon and fibers are from the kit. I just love the image of the little girl collecting eggs!


The challenges over at My Sheri Crafts run for two whole weeks, so there is plenty of time for you play. I hope you'll join us! Take care and have a beautiful weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Pretty card Kristi! Love the sewn edges! The bow is gorgeous! Love the button as well!
    Hugs,
    Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristi, great card again. I love the vintage feel you do that so well. Cute image but I love the layers.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card...I have a love for chickens on cards...so sweet and adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristi, this is such a pretty card. I love all the combinations of papers and that vintage image. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! Love the papers and the little girl image!

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...