Thursday, July 16, 2015

Some Anna Griffin Kit Cards To Share With You

Good morning! I hope you're doing well as we wind down the work week!  Summer is in full swing here in Georgia and it is HOT! The only thing that cools down this horrible heat is an occasional thunderstorm and we've been short on those. I hope we get a little relief soon!
Back in March I purchased the Pretty Paintings card kit by Anna Griffin. I made a few cards from it that I'm sharing with you today.

Starting with my favorite! This kit is designed to have an almost hand painted look to it. The papers in this kit do remind me of vintage illustrations from maybe the 1920's.  I've also included some gold die cuts from the All About Her die cut pack. Despite it's multi layered look, this card can fit inside a regular A7 envelope. I would use an extra stamp on it when mailing just in case..

I love this one, too! Everything you see here is from the kit except the butterfly that is also from the All About Her die cut pack. The gold swirl is a part of the one in the previous card. Didn't want to waste a thing!

This one is a bit unusual with it's green and purple color palette. The cachepot die cut is from another die cut set called Flower Pot Decoupage Die cut kit. It's still available on HSN here. I've made some cards from this set that I'll share with you soon.

I had so much fun putting these cards together! I really like these kits as they are wonderful when time is of the essence as they go together quickly, all you have to do is design and adhere. As always, thank you for stopping by, I am so happy that you spent a little of your busy day with me!

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous vintage-y layered goodness Kristy. You are the master of layering, it all looks so perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are beyond gorgeous, Kristi! So very beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dreamy cards, so feminine!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow....these are just so elegant and beautiful! Love the layers and delicate elements! Stunning! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kristi, your cards are beautiful. So many gorgeous details. Looks like so much fun and right in a kit. Happy weekend! cm

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, beautiful!! I love all your pretty layers and one is as gorgeous as the other...you are so very creative!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...